Consultations are by appointment and can be booked in person at reception or over the telephone from 8am each morning. The duration of an appointment with your GP, nurse practitioner, practice nurse or healthcare assistant is 10 minutes. If you require a longer appointment please ask the receptionist.
Early morning appointments (07:00 - 08:00) are now available on a Tuesday & Wednesday.
On the day appointments are available Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 11.00. These appointments are with specific doctors or nurse practitioners and must be pre-booked on the day. Booking for these appointments is open from 8am each morning and are generally only available for those patients requiring to be seen that day. Reception will ask the reason for the appointment to ensure that you you given the most appropriate clinician to deal with your problem. Please assist doctors in running to time and remember that all on the day appointments are 10 minutes only.
- Dr Wells is available Monday-Friday.
- Dr McKelvey consults Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - these sessions are currently covered by Dr Walker
- Dr Dennis consults Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday am & Thursday am.
- Dr Chadwick consults Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday am & Thursday am.
- Dr Kohli consults Tuesday, Wednesday pm and Friday.
- Dr Moehrer-Whiteley consults Wednesday pm, Thursday and Friday am.
- Dr Nelson consults Monday and Wednesday
- Dr Davies consults Tuesday, Wednesday am & Friday
- Dr Baird consults Wednesday am, Thursday & Friday
If you need to speak with a GP for urgent advice, please call the surgery as early in the morning as possible and the Duty GP will call you back. Please note the doctors are busy and it is not possible for them to come to the telephone unless it is an emergency. Where possible please leave a detailed message with the receptionist.
Routine telephone advice is available in booked slots. If you call for advice or a routine telephone consultation you will be offered the next available slot with your preferred GP. Please note that these callbacks are not usually available on the day you call.
It is essential that you are available to answer the call when the GP contacts you- due to time pressures the GP may only be able to make one phone call.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. We have a strict DNA policy and we will follow up non-attendance of booked appointments.